How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Days like this I wonder - do the eggs freeze after they're laid or do they come out that way in these temps!
lau.gif

Yep, we're in for it tonight and for the next few days too. Air temps 20 to 30 below, not factoring in the wind chills. Those wind chills should be really bad, considering that the wind never stops in Wyoming.

We are 6 miles from that Montana border. <sigh>
It always seems like bad weather in the the pacific northwest gets WORSE as it heads east towards the midwest!! We had 50 MPH wind gusts, and -13 below zero temps, and your forecast is -20 to -30??? I can't even imagine how bad the winds are going to be in Wyoming!!!.

So you are in the Wind River Canyon where they filmed part of "The Mountain Men" one of my ALL time favorite movies?????
bow.gif

Wow, you are surly in for a wind blast from this system. Please keep us updated on how you are doing!!

CoChix- You are also in for it....sorry I keep sending bad weather eastward......
idunno.gif

I think the eggs do come out of the chickens pre-frozen.....
lau.gif
The eggs I collected yesterday actually sounded like they were made of marble as they rolled a little in the basket clink clink clink......

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom