How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

same here sitting at 8/14 but the girls are still nesting. after I went to lock them in found 1 more so brought us to 9/14 Brahmas are not daily here love my bards that are

Last edited:
We got our first fairy egg today!
Oh my. So tiny. Is it an actual regular size egg for this hen? Might be a stress or newbie point of lay egg if not normal size. If normal what kind of bird
1f60d.png

Oh my. So tiny. Is it an actual regular size egg for this hen? Might be a stress or newbie point of lay egg if not normal size. If normal what kind of bird
1f60d.png
It's from a Rhode Island Red. It's our first one at that size, so no idea if it's a regular size egg for her. Finding out that the guy we got the chickens from had no clue.

If there are tight places she can hide in start looking in there. Mine started laying behind some old wood in a tiny corner. Didn't even know until I moved things around.

No I've check everywhere. The run is clear and even the yard doesn't have anything they can hide in or under. I do think she might have finally laid yesterday. I got a super ex large of a different shade, and her personality seems to have changed over not as well. But becuase I got 3 smalls/mediums, and 1 large and have 2 girls that lay large. I won't know till I have 3 large

I am getting 4 a day consistently now

Back
Top Bottom