How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

My neighbor's let me collect their eggs for now (till I have my own chickens) and I went in the coop around noon three were broody. No eggs yet. I went again around two and saw five laying around the coop four in the nesting boxes and one on the ground in the corner XD, but only one egg. The other hens in different coops don't usually get broody, so none from them either.

My neighbor's let me collect their eggs for now (till I have my own chickens) and I went in the coop around noon three were broody. No eggs yet. I went again around two and saw five laying around the coop four in the nesting boxes and one on the ground in the corner XD, but only one egg. The other hens in different coops don't usually get broody, so none from them either.
but gives you an idea of what it is like dailly

I wanted to show off this girl. I was trying to get a pic of the comb of one of her sisters. But this one I just love her colors. She's a hatchery ameraucana lays green eggs. I don't know if she'll ever get a her red she's been laying about a month now. But I love the lavender she has in her tail and under feathers

Here it is cocoa beans giant comb. Big and floppy soon as it came in.

And molting Mildred. Poor this started a slow summer molt, and is still laying

Sorry I didn't notice it was such a bad. Pic, she must have blinked

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom