How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

25 eggs Today, sold $70.00 worth of eggs this week

awesome!! What's your secret? You're in Ohio too right? Can't do anything till they start laying but still-ya know-trying to get a plan together.

Yep in North Canton Area, no secret just clean water 2-3x a day (got 5 waterers). Refill their feeders 2x a day (5 feeders) supplement them with fermented feed and healthy treats (from our garden & local grocer). Keeping the coop and run, free of mites, my dad was a germo city slicker.

Yep in North Canton Area, no secret just clean water 2-3x a day (got 5 waterers). Refill their feeders 2x a day (5 feeders) supplement them with fermented feed and healthy treats (from our garden & local grocer). Keeping the coop and run, free of mites, my dad was a germo city slicker.

How many birds??

does anyone talk about your price? I'm worried folks won't buy ours if we charge more:/ we were thinking 2.50-3? Utica area

does anyone talk about your price? I'm worried folks won't buy ours if we charge more:/ we were thinking 2.50-3? Utica area

We didn't plan on selling originally, we only wanted 3 chickens, then friends started begging us for eggs @first we gave them free eggs since we ended up w/ 10 hens more than we consumed. We started charging for $3/doz just to buy feeds but supply & demand (principle of economics) took us further when we gave friends tour of our coop/garden. We can hardly keep up.

So I guess you have to depend it on what your area market can sustain.

Last edited:
How do you keep the mice away?

Back
Top Bottom