How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

11 eggs today! Almost back up to a dozen a day.

Nice egg count !!!!

Monday

4 chicken eggs

Tuesday

12 chicken eggs

Wednesday

10 chicken eggs

I was out driving around today and I get to see some big horned sheep walking around the mountains as the snow is making them go to lower elevations as tourist leave them something to eat so they can get better photos of them and yes this is on BLM land so hunting is regulated heavily and not a lot of places for poachers to hide as they will need to use a road sooner or later .

11 eggs today! Almost back up to a dozen a day.
Glad to see your birds are also laying again mine are defiantly makes a difference when the daylight resumes
helps with us too I am sure, I understand the love for Ma does not diminish my choices
for my own life are give me energy to carry them on day to day.

This has been a long time coming! Our 3 girls are 11 months old (Isa Brown, Black Sex Link, Buff Orpington) and they have been very slow to start laying! 2 have been laying for almost 2 months and the third (the Black Sex Link) finally started yesterday. I was so excited when I found 3 eggs in the nest box.

Last edited:
This has been a long time coming! Our 3 girls are 11 months old (Isa Brown, Black Sex Link, Buff Orpington) and they have been very slow to start laying! 2 have been laying for almost 2 months and the third (the Black Sex Link) finally started yesterday. I was so excited when I found 3 eggs in the nest box.
Congrats! Pretty eggs
1f44d-1f3fb.png

8/9+2.

Results of 7 days 2/28-2/3
From left to right
Arista-ee-4
Buffy-bo-7
Nahla-ee-6
Rosie-rir-7
Aussie-lorp-7
Chickaletta-gc-7
Meme-gc-7