How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

7/11 today...seems my chickens prefer tonado weather!

1st week of March total (4days) =38

PLUS- got 3 new hens. Buff, Black, and Lavender Orpingtons, today from a local that is moving to a location that doesn't allow them. They are 18 months old, HUGE, healthy, and Beautiful! I slipped them in the back coop tonight. My new total (for now) is 14. My daughter is growing a lavender colored cochin/ aussie mix and a cali white hen for me. They are about 6 weeks now. I still have to smooth that one over with hubby
1f609.png

Quote:
Saturday

Chicken eggs collected 7, one of my momma 's is creating a nest and she has several eggs in her nest
cool.png

Temps for the day low 80's and when I got home today just about all the water pans were empty, I spent most of the day filling in pot holes in my driveway to my new work sight and the driveway is only five miles long so I have plenty of work to do before the summer starts .

7/11 today...seems my chickens prefer tonado weather!

1st week of March total (4days) =38

PLUS- got 3 new hens. Buff, Black, and Lavender Orpingtons, today from a local that is moving to a location that doesn't allow them. They are 18 months old, HUGE, healthy, and Beautiful! I slipped them in the back coop tonight. My new total (for now) is 14. My daughter is growing a lavender colored cochin/ aussie mix and a cali white hen for me. They are about 6 weeks now. I still have to smooth that one over with hubby
1f609.png
hope you where not in the path of the tornado's down there..
so chicken math has taken over

hope you where not in the path of the tornado's down there..
so chicken math has taken over
OH NO! I hope you quarantined your 3 new hens first!! It's ALWAYS a good idea, even when getting them from someone you know.. Safety & precaution is always worth the extra trouble & way better than sorrow & sadness that MAY occur when you don't take the time to quarantine first.

Saturday

Chicken eggs collected 7, one of my momma 's is creating a nest and she has several eggs in her nest
cool.png

Temps for the day low 80's and when I got home today just about all the water pans were empty, I spent most of the day filling in pot holes in my driveway to my new work sight and the driveway is only five miles long so I have plenty of work to do before the summer starts .
lau.gif
Only 5 miles long!! Yep, you have some work to do!

16 eggs today.

Back
Top Bottom