How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

5 chickens NO eggs
1f62d.png

8/14 today, thats about average for the last couple of weeks. I sure my 3 Red Comets(3 yrs old) have quit laying, followed by strong suspicions of my 2 Cuckoo Marans and 2 Silver Wyandottes(2 yrs old). They are my first candidates for this years freezer camp! Depending on how many of my new babies make it to summer I may have to thin the flock anyways. Especially since I hoping to get some Barnvelders and more EE's in April! Gotta love chicken math!

hope you where not in the path of the tornado's down there..
so chicken math has taken over

My little town was spared. 4 tornados in our area within a few hours. The closest tornado 10 miles from me. We did get the massive winds and storms.

And yes, somehow I unconsciencely learned chicken math! Lol. But Hubby said he uses logical math!

Hubby- " we already have more chickens than we need! I've said my piece."
Me- " I understand how you feel. The chickens will be delivered at 3pm."
Hubby- goes outside to feed the chickens. LOL

Quote:
16 eggs wow your ladys are doing great over there karenerwin, are you having some spring weather ?

Sunday

Chicken eggs 10

Goose eggs 1, and none of the geese have taken the time to sit on the eggs as of yet .
fl.gif

Temp high winds all day but my yard is clean now so I shouldn't complain about that but the winds were crossing over the mountains that still have snow on top so it was rather chilly, low 70's and all the animals seem to be drinking more water with all the wind blowing . And no I did not get any work accomplished today .

Back
Top Bottom