How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

I have 12 a even dozen even with lots of upheaval in the run silly large white puppy broke out of her crate in the
barn broke into the coop to play tag with birds although birds do not understand tag.. we thought we had white fuzzy secure in her
crate wrong the BF goes out to let the girls out silly white puppy is in the coop playing tag again..
bought new shock collar for 80 lb white puppy shaved her neck.

Last edited:
77F and party
1f31e.png
and humid at
1f55b.png
Chickens are dust bathing under coop,
as there are no leaves on their tree,
yet.
5/5 today. GC

Last edited:
all the fun of the 6 month old white dog snow breaking into the coop showing us
week spots we have systematically sheared up but she was in there not with supervision
three days in a row so 7 of 18 1 no shell poor girls are so stressed

Saturday

Chicken eggs 2 but I now seem to have two hens sitting on eggs
fl.gif

Turkey egg 1

Temp low 80's with winds all day and coming from the north made it nice as north winds are cold and southern winds are warm to hot so we are getting lucke for now but I am thinking we are going to have several weeks of summer above 120F degrees
rant.gif

16 eggs yesterday. Spent most of the evening into the early morning hours battling the flooding in our basement. Still raining today. Daughters room got flooded while we were sleeping. Going back downstairs to battle the water some more. think I have just about burnt out the motor on our wet dry vac! Hope you all are doing well.

Back
Top Bottom