How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

We had a beautiful sunny day here as well, but now it has been raining steadily for a couple of hours. I came home and took a nap! Haven't gone out to lock up or collect eggs yet.
@PouleChick sorry for your loss. Great job on the necropsy. I've done a few myself. They are never fun, but they are sometimes interesting and I do learn from them.

Works knowing on many species I agree only had 1 this afternoon was not going to disturb hens to look BF is headed out to look for eggs now

It seems like necropsy is a sub topic lately, I still enjoy eating chickens so I’ll pass for now if one of my chicken dies. The first time I butcher a rooster I couldn’t eat chickens for months how much more if I do some dissection.
33 Eggs Today, I thought I only have 30 chickens:oops: I quit counting after 30 but I guess some older hens started laying again :D

I only got 3 eggs today :rantNot sure what is up with that? I leave on Saturday to take my Mom out to Arizona to visit my brother and his wife. I'll be back on the 23rd. Usually when I get back (after my hubby has been taking care of them) I have at least 1 that has gone broody and often at least 1 that is missing and presumed dead. We will see what happens this time.:D

I only got 3 eggs today :rantNot sure what is up with that? I leave on Saturday to take my Mom out to Arizona to visit my brother and his wife. I'll be back on the 23rd. Usually when I get back (after my hubby has been taking care of them) I have at least 1 that has gone broody and often at least 1 that is missing and presumed dead. We will see what happens this time.:D

Have a safe trip, hope your fluffy friends will be safe as well in your hubbys hands.

Back
Top Bottom