How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Maybe you can sell or trade her to someone in your area that would love to have a hen that goes broody often. :idunno
:he
Must be I'm getting old and stupid and forgetful. It wasn't Betty in the nest box, she doesn't even lay in the coop nests. She's been laying in the hay nest next to the cat box nest in the feed room since she was busted from her 1 (so far) broody bout. It was Vienna in the nest box. She wasn't in there this morning so hopefully she will be OK. If not she'll get to visit the buster.

And no they aren't even the same breed!!!! Betty is a Welsummer, Vienna is a Barred Rock. Yeah, kinda hard to mistake one for the other.

36 Eggs Today, a friend pop in tonight to sell me some stuff instead I sold him 5 doz eggs for $20 and wife sold 10 dozens to my kids teachers for tomorrow. I was getting nervous with this so much Eggs but it always worked out good.

I know what you mean! I always start to get real nervous when the eggs start building up, but usually about when I am going to go donate them to the food pantry, someone calls and wants 2 or 3 dozen.:celebrate
I think I got 13 or 14 eggs today. The hatching eggs I won should be delivered tomorrow!!! :ya:wee:celebrate
Then I'll give them a day or 2 to settle and then put half under the broody ( I'll stick her eggs in the incubator) and I'll put the rest of the shipped eggs in the incubator. Then the wait begins :pop:caf

I know what you mean! I always start to get real nervous when the eggs start building up, but usually about when I am going to go donate them to the food pantry, someone calls and wants 2 or 3 dozen.:celebrate
I think I got 13 or 14 eggs today. The hatching eggs I won should be delivered tomorrow!!! :ya:wee:celebrate
Then I'll give them a day or 2 to settle and then put half under the broody ( I'll stick her eggs in the incubator) and I'll put the rest of the shipped eggs in the incubator. Then the wait begins :pop:caf

Eggs you won? Auction or winning prize?

Back
Top Bottom