How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

14/16 today
smile.png

2/3 -- but we're still waiting on the 3rd, she's still young enough to not be completely ready yet.

Of the pullets that are laying, it would be a 2/2 day, our first!

Whitewater

None today, but with the heat my egg supply has dwindled to none-a-day lately. However, my Japanese Bantams just started laying so I got 1 out of 5 Japanese Bantams. BUT I have silkies too, who laid NONE. So 1/9 layers! Grrrrrrrrrrr

so far 2/4 that i know of and even in the heat we all been getting been getting an egg aday they just started laying last week got 2 eggs first day then none for 2 days now its been an egg aday and 2 this morning and looks like i got a thrid one getting ready to lay ( first time ever having chickens and loving it)

6/6

pretty darn good since they began laying 7/14--last week and we have been in the 100's or upper 90's all of that time.

Just took some cantaloupe seeds/rinds out to them...when I walked up to the run they sounded like they were having a big party
yippiechickie.gif
...very noisy
wee.gif
...amazing that they are not panting or have their wings hanging down, guess the ice bottles are doing their job!
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom