How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

It's a big day for us, our first 4-for-4 day! We've been waiting for our Buff Orpington, Buttercup, to start laying (our other girls started just after Labor Day) and yesterday we got our first soft shell egg...so I was thinking that was probably from Buttercup, and hoping for a 4-egg day to confirm it! Yay!!
celebrate.gif

Instead of getting 9 today we got 10. And another surprise....our tetra, who is 29 weeks now, did the egg squat tonite. I surely thought she was never going to lay an egg since her sisters all started laying 10 weeks ago. Now I can hope that she too will join in with the others!
Truly a red letter day for us! :D

Last edited:
Three! Bunny Lebowski (I accidentally cut off her toe when she was a chick, for any Big Lebowski fans) laid her first egg today. Soon all five will be laying I hope!

Three! Bunny Lebowski (I accidentally cut off her toe when she was a chick, for any Big Lebowski fans) laid her first egg today. Soon all five will be laying I hope!
Sweet!!!........ that was a funny movie, you gotta watch it more than once to get all the humor(well I did anyway)

Back
Top Bottom