How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

We do not have many of them here. A hundred miles south of us at our family farm there is an Eagle family . I go a year between shredding pastures and when I do, they are ready. It’s a Buffett of field mice, rats, and rabbits. They just sit on a power line and wait.
They are very beautiful, it must be a sight. Here they are usually just passing through, we get a lot of them in the fall when the salmon spawn. I once saw 20 of them off to the side of the road just chowing down. My guess (knocks on wood) is that it was passing through on the way to the water. Im just glad it got a nice conk on the head and no dinner, hopefully it doesn’t come back.

We do not have many of them here. A hundred miles south of us at our family farm there is an Eagle family . I go a year between shredding pastures and when I do, they are ready. It’s a Buffett of field mice, rats, and rabbits. They just sit on a power line and wait.
My chickens are going nuts over mice now, with the snow partly (prolly temporarily) melted. I love it! The Buckeyes started it, but now a lot of the others are stalking mice, too. GO CHICKENS! :ya :ya :ya

Back
Top Bottom