How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Twenty two today and yesterday.
i have 2 girls and 3 boys, and both my girls lay an egg a day everyday (even through winter)

i don’t want the eggs, we originally had just drakes so no eggs but then last spring i got two more hoping they were boys but ended up with two girls and i just can’t rehome them
Are you anywhere near Charleston WV? - I would take those two girls immediately!

Twenty two today and yesterday.

Are you anywhere near Charleston WV? - I would take those two girls immediately!
i’m in michigan, i meant i can’t rehome them because my ducks are my babies lol, i raised them since they were days old and they are imprinted to me so it would be too sad

wow twenty two eggs a day? 😯

5 today, and i had one runner who was staying distant and quiet.. keeping an eye on her, catching her would be quite traumatic for her, so i gave her some calcium glucosamate (sp?) actually i gave all the girls some. I also put in a new dish for oyster shells that ideally wont get spilled and is high enough to avoid poop.

i’m in michigan, i meant i can’t rehome them because my ducks are my babies lol, i raised them since they were days old and they are imprinted to me so it would be too sad

wow twenty two eggs a day? 😯
Glad you don't want to get rid of them!
Yes, 22 eggs from 28 ducks, good average. But i sell the eggs to an asian supermarket here in Charleston to pay for their food, and the bedding. And i also love to eat duck eggs and bake with them. Have you ever tried one of your duck's eggs?

5 today, and i had one runner who was staying distant and quiet.. keeping an eye on her, catching her would be quite traumatic for her, so i gave her some calcium glucosamate (sp?) actually i gave all the girls some. I also put in a new dish for oyster shells that ideally wont get spilled and is high enough to avoid poop.
I have a 4" pipe with a 90° and a 45° elbow at one end screwed to one of the vertical studs. Fill in the OS from the top and the ducks can grab as much as they like.

Yes, 22 eggs from 28 ducks, good average. But i sell the eggs to an asian supermarket here in Charleston to pay for their food, and the bedding. And i also love to eat duck eggs and bake with them. Have you ever tried one of your duck's eggs?

Oh, that's awesome! Never would have thought about hitting up my asian market for that.

yeah i tried one last year, one person in my family will eat them sometimes but besides that we have no use for eggs

Back
Top Bottom