How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

8 today. Lola, one of two EEs decided to take the day off! Different colored eggs aren’t always a plus. I saw her sister being a good girl laying an egg today! They got a head of cabbage for all the hard work they’ve been doing this winter.
4691C2FC-5A42-45E5-BEAA-F0749CCCDE96.jpeg
4691C2FC-5A42-45E5-BEAA-F0749CCCDE96.jpeg

I got 3 out of 6 today! I should count the big one as 2 though, it was 124 grams! The white one is grocery store Large egg for comparison. :celebrateView attachment 2491265
Our big girls will be 2 years in March and they are laying some really large eggs since they started back. I haven’t weighed one in quite a while. I doubt they make 124 but have been very impressive lately.

That's awful! I can't imagine being without power in the middle of winter! I hope they get it back on for you soon. :hugs

Never been more happy in my life to take a shower lol the control box for our well took a poo. Thanks to a generous well company, they sold me the part and let me pick it up after hours.

Yay water! Now to see what they have deposited today... thanks to the birbs, I sold 14 dozen eggs today which paid for the well control box :D

Back
Top Bottom