How many of you ladies drive trucks?

I drive a 2004 Ford Excursion with a Triton V10 engine and dual exhaust and remote start.
big_smile.png

1996_excursion.jpg

I have a 2004 Jeep wrangler. Love my jeep! Bought it used this year with only 19,000 miles on it. Got it for a steal too.
big_smile.png

Let my SO drive it around for awhile and he went out and bought himself one too; a 2001 Jeep Sahara. We don't buy new.
So total on the farm now we have a 1986 3/4 ton 4X4, his 1987 GMC truck that he inherited from his Dad and then customized, both jeeps, the harley and the patrol car. Yard looks like a used car lot and we're insurance poor. :|

I have a boring car for hauling the kids around....but my true love is my 1986 Chevy. The body is so bad after years of wood hauling that is has been reinforced with 2x4's under and angle iron where you step into the bed along with miscellaneous pieces of steel to keep people and whatever I'm hauling from falling through. The seat cover is gone...the dash board is gone. No serious mechanical problems for eight years. Bought it for $200 the week I got out of the army because my car was on a boat somewhere...one set of tires and one cylanoid for the starter. Who wouldn't love that?
It's fun to drive especially in the summer when we haul the kids to the river with a trailor full of canoes....an Halloween when we load it with straw and and the kids and all their friends.

Awww, that kinda reminds me of my truck. The clear-coat is peeling, it has Bondo on the tailgait, the fender is rusty...and I wouldn't have it any other way!

The other day my husband said something about sanding her down and repainting her and I just looked at him, horrified, and said, "Don't mess with my baby, she's fine the way she is!"

And yes, my truck is a she. Her name is Bessy.

Mine is an 89 Ford F-150 crew cab. Lots of Bondo
gig.gif
and generally not a very pretty truck. But it gets the job done. I miss the truck I had several years ago, it was a 94 F-150 teal green, keystone mags, 4x4 I LOVED that truck! Unfortunatly I had to sell it when DH had his stroke and we needed the $ for bills.

Back
Top Bottom