How many people on here suffer from Acid Reflex?

I've had it since I was 16 (I'm 42 now), and been on every pill they make for it. Now Aciphex is the only one that works for me and I have no insurance or money and it's $350 a month!
sad.png
barnie.gif
hit.gif
sickbyc.gif
somad.gif

my dad and i both have A.R. and we take rolaids, we are both very much against taking medications so we just bought the mildest thing we could find.

have had it for the last 15 years!!! Take nexium now only thing that works. $75 for 90 day supply!. Oh and now I have esophegeal spasms!!! They hurt bad!!!!

I've been suffering for years from Acid Reflux. The only thing that works is prevacid. And even then I have to double it up from time to time. My AR has turned into Barrett's Syndrome. Thank God prevacid is now over the counter, a month supply is about $30. When it was prescription it was $350. Rip off.

I'll get AR once in a while. When I was preg with my first, I had it contantly. Here's one thing I noticed......whenever I eliminate the carbs in my diet, the AR goes away!

I can eat spicy or mildly greasy food no problem. I have to steer way clear of processed foods though. It does not hamper me much because I don't care for processed food anyway. It also helps if I don't eat right before a nap.

Back
Top Bottom