How many people out there are owned by Rabbits????

We raise Netherland dwarfs and are members of ARBA and ANDRC which we are charter breeders ( top honor of the club) We have been showing rabbit for 9 yrs now and used to hit every show here in michigan...... but since the cost of gas has gone up some we cut back to a few a yr. My eldest son also has english lops and Creme D' Argents My daughter has mini rex and youngest son Holland lops.

Picture252.jpg

oddsandends004.jpg

Mr. Bigglesworth (male) - White with grey stripe down back, grey tail, grey on ears, grey eyes, grey spots on hind quarters. Neighbor had back surgery and had to give him away.

July (female) - Black with small white star on forehead, white nose, white left front foot, and a thin white line on left side of neck. Bought her from a pet store.

Oreo (male) - Black/white Dutch. Neighborhood children brought him to us in a rusty cage so small he could hardly turn around.

Mr. Bigglesworth and July had a litter of babies - 2 pure white with blue eyes?, 1 pure black, 1 colored like daddy, 1 colored like daddy, but in black.

The 2 pure white babies will be available in a few weeks. All others are spoken for.

I would love to keep these 2 for food, but, the entire family find that thought revolting. Wait until we move!!! I will be raising rabbits for food.

Is there a smiley that has wringing hands, with a evil smile?

Quote:
Hi...i'm not sure what kind he is...he looks like a himalayan cat though...
smile.png
...no, it wasnt my box...it was a co-worker of my cousins...they checked their mail and there he was....he's not a baby...and VERY tame..so someone had to have cared for him for awhile...i'm guessing they just didnt want him anymore or something...and didnt want to bring him to a shelter...when they found him his fur was all matted and they had to shave his behind.......who knows why idiots do what they do...makes me sick though..cause it was when we were having that REAL hot weather up here...thte good thing is..now my guinea pig has a friend..when i first put them together i was very nervous..but..the guinea pig ran up to him...started purring and trying to groom him...so their best buds now!..
love.gif
...thanks, Wendy

I used to breed satins and Himilayans, and went to tons of shows. I was a very active youth member of the ARBA. I just started getting back into rabbits-this time with mini rex. I have been aquiring some very high quality stock, ad hope to start breeding very soon. I can't wait to get back out there showing!

Right now we have the following bunnies looking for homes:
Tiger Lily- red mini satin
Clover- blue dutch
Poppy- Blueish mini rex
2 mini rex babies

We also have three new mini rex:
Anya- black otter doe
Julia- black otter doe
Greco- black buck

Last edited:
I have two house rabbits. But Dean is the spoiled one.
He has been out in his playpen all day with his toy truck and his little cat toys. Nearly time for him to go to his cage for the night. poor fellow.

Quote:
Hi...i'm not sure what kind he is...he looks like a himalayan cat though...
smile.png
...no, it wasnt my box...it was a co-worker of my cousins...they checked their mail and there he was....he's not a baby...and VERY tame..so someone had to have cared for him for awhile...i'm guessing they just didnt want him anymore or something...and didnt want to bring him to a shelter...when they found him his fur was all matted and they had to shave his behind.......who knows why idiots do what they do...makes me sick though..cause it was when we were having that REAL hot weather up here...thte good thing is..now my guinea pig has a friend..when i first put them together i was very nervous..but..the guinea pig ran up to him...started purring and trying to groom him...so their best buds now!..
love.gif
...thanks, Wendy

Your bunny looks like a sable point jersey wooly.
Ive raise jersey woolies for a few years now and I've had a sable point, and yours looks exactly like my lil boy did.
It looks adorable. And that a cute name..."lucky"...
you did a great thing by saving it .. i bet its thankful

We currently have 4 - We used to have over 100 show rabbits and about 35 show guinea pigs. I miss them at times.
I have 3 of the bunnies for sale. 1 Thrianta (don't want to sell him, but can't find a doe for him) and 2 Champagne D' Argents.
My daughter is keeping Snowball - California buck

Right now I have 15 rabbits, mostly rex, with some NZW and some English Spots. My two favorites though are Yoshie, my black Japanese harlequin standard rex doe and Bo, my big goofy spotted New Zealand buck.

I raise for pets, meat, and feeders of the raw diet (dog and cat food).

Emily in NC

Back
Top Bottom