How many people out there are owned by Rabbits????

I have a 6 month old Netherland Dwarf rabbit. I do not know if it is male or female because I can not hold. I am still working on that. I call it a she. We just call her Bun Bun. She is white with red eyes.

I am owned by 17 rabbits!! They are so much fun. My daughters show them in 4-H.
bun.gif

We raise and show rabbits in 6 breeds plus have a friends show rabbits living with us for the winter.

We have:
Himalayan, Lionhead, Netherland Dwarf, Mini Rex, Dutch and English Lop. We also have a spoiled neutered mini lop housebunny! Previously we have raised Polish, American Fuzzy Lops, Holland Lops and French Lops.

Friends:
Standard Chinchilla (needs a wife), Champagne D'Argent (needs a wife), Creme D'Argent (needs a wife), Thrianta (needs a wife), Nehterland dwarf, Mini Rex, Harlequins, Flemish Giants.

We generally don't do a head count if we can help it!
big_smile.png
But, I suppose we run about 40-50 head most of the time!

We also have 2 horses, 1 pony, 2 goats, 4 sheep, 4 indoor and 7 outdoor cats, 6 dogs, 5 parrots, 3 guinea pigs, 2 chinchillas, 15-20 chickens and 11 guineas! (Nope, not a partridge in a pear tree to be found anywhere!)

Kim

So i've decided to post pictures of my kids' rabbits.

Kiki-the Blue Otter Netherland Dwarf
012daf31.jpg

Sophie-the Checkered Giant
CheckeredGiant2.jpg

Last but not least
Ross-Blanc de hotot
af14.jpg

All are does... Even with names like Ross..

All are does... Even with names like Ross..

yuckyuck.gif

Don't you love it when the kids name the animals...ahahahah
Our girls name ALL the animals here...We have a ram named "Tweety Bird", a female cat named "Freaky Freddy", a drake mascovy named "Poopsey Poops A Lot".....The list is endless when it comes to the names...ahhahaha​

Back
Top Bottom