How many wine makers do we have here?

The day I gathered and plucked dandelions was the day the Kirby salesman decided to weasel his way into my house. It was a BAD day.
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Well, the orange has started to drop out, and the pineapple is almost dry. My sister came from Oregon, and brought 60 lbs of peaches (Harry and David's Orchard) for 10 CENTS (YUP) per pound - going to make a lot of wine out of that! Yum Yum!

Wow, awesome score! I plan to grab some good Pallisade peaches and whip up a gallon of peach mead...that should ought to be yummy.

We scrounged 10 cases of empty wine bottles off Craig's List and Freecycle...once the canning is done, it'll be bottling time for about 12 gallons of various concoctions here at the ole homestead :)

I thought that I would revive this thread. What is everyone making these days? We just finished 2 batches of orange wine. We has some with grilled dolphin and steamed veggies last night. :drool

hi everyone :)
i love making wine & beer at home ive got about half a dozen bottles left from 4 yrs ago black cherry and some damson i made,

think i have a few dozen bottles of larger beer too.. last yrs peach, black cherry vanished over summer last yr :)

in the next few weeks when my raspberry Rubarb comes up as im trying to force it at the moment but ts just not warm enough

ill be making that into wine. enough for (3 x 2 lr plastic bottles)

ill put the recipe that i created and how to make it into wine on here,
thats if anyone would like to know...

from start to drinking... it will take 14-18 days depending on the temp, it is kept whilst fermenting...

its a super fresh, light and tangy little drink ready for summer..

Ian x

hi everyone :)
i love making wine  & beer at home ive got about half a dozen bottles left from 4 yrs ago black cherry and some damson i made,

think i have a few dozen bottles of larger beer too.. last yrs peach, black cherry vanished over summer last yr :)

in the next few weeks when my raspberry Rubarb comes up as im trying to force it at the moment but ts just not warm enough

ill be making that into wine. enough for (3 x 2 lr plastic bottles)

ill put the recipe that i created and how to make it into wine on here,
thats if anyone would like to know...

from start to drinking... it will take 14-18 days depending on the temp, it is kept whilst fermenting...

its a super fresh, light and tangy little drink ready for summer..

Ian x

Great!! Looking forward to the recipes. Too bad we can't taste here on BYC. :gig

Great!! Looking forward to the recipes. Too bad we can't taste here on BYC.
gig.gif

yeah it would be a very tipsy place if we could :)

ill type my recipe up tonight and get it posted so you can get started as soon as possible x

and if anyone has questions or gets stuck, just ask away..

Great!! Looking forward to the recipes. Too bad we can't taste here on BYC. :gig

yeah it would be a very tipsy place if we could :) 

ill type my recipe up tonight and get it posted so you can get started as soon as possible x

and if anyone has questions or gets stuck, just ask away..

:yuckyuck

:lau

I will definitely ask questions. :thumbsup

yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif

I will definitely ask questions.
thumbsup.gif

I have typed up my recipe and given a step by step instruction guide to complete the process of making this wine.

If you do have questions or want to know anything , give me a shout would love to know and happy it assist :)

Download my recipe here | 2013 RASPBERRY & RHUBARB WINE RECIPE

Hope every one enjoys and finds it and fun as i do creating it , ill post photos of the process once my rhubarb is big enough for a batch,
or might go to the market and buy a few lbs of berries and barb at the weekend
ya.gif

get a head start for mid spring tipsy session
big_smile.png

Ian x

:yuckyuck

:lau

I will definitely ask questions. :thumbsup

I have typed up my recipe and given a step by step instruction guide to complete the process of making this wine.

If you do have questions or want to know anything , give me a shout would love to know and happy it assist :)

[COLOR=990033]Download  my  recipe here [/COLOR] | 2013 RASPBERRY & RHUBARB WINE RECIPE

Hope every one enjoys and finds it and fun as i do creating it , ill post photos of the process once my rhubarb is big enough for a batch,
or might go to the market and buy a few lbs of berries and barb at the weekend :ya
 get a head start for mid spring tipsy session :D

Ian x

GREAT !!!!!!!!! This sounds delicious.

Back
Top Bottom