How much collodial silver?

I took her to a vet that did an ultra sound. Have read in the past about cs "wonders" with mareks disease and thought it might be worth a try with cancer. I'm also thinking about trying fenbendazole. For now, I'm just giving garlic mixed with vinegar water. Vet didn't give any treatment options and I've already lost one in the past so thought what do I have to lose?

Thank you. Will check it out.
The thread is a bit long and there's good info there and some not the best. Look specifically at the posts made by Hen Pen Jem and Coach723. Use the Filter at the top of the page, click on the 3 dots to click on "who replied" this will give you a drop down, then click on one of those people and it will give you their posts...hope that makes sense.

1708879912783.jpeg

I took her to a vet that did an ultra sound. Have read in the past about cs "wonders" with mareks disease and thought it might be worth a try with cancer. I'm also thinking about trying fenbendazole. For now, I'm just giving garlic mixed with vinegar water. Vet didn't give any treatment options and I've already lost one in the past so thought what do I have to lose?
Garlic is toxic to chickens, I recommend you stopping that treatment.

Really? Mine have ate it before and have drank it? I thought it was safe.
Google and misinformation are typically hand in hand.
A little is OK, but very little. It doesn't really help them though, in little amounts and anything greater than that is a no go. it's a blood thinner, dissolves blood cells, prevents new ones from being made, causes anemia, dizziness, stroke like symptoms, death.

Back
Top Bottom