How much should i sell my NDxfainting goat kids for?

Kaliskids

Hatching
Mar 3, 2022
Hello all! I am new here!
I have a small goat heard that i started last year and we now have our first kids that are ready to go! Mom and dad are both NDxfainting. My goats are not registered. The kids have had 2 CDT vaccines and been wormed twice and been treated for goat lice twice(for just incase lol). Im having trouble deciding what to price them for? From what i paid for my goats and them being full grown i feel like $300 would be a good price? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Adding a picture of our little girl ☺️

Attachments

• 52E11A7D-3561-4C4A-B5D8-2B8C4ABCF1E1.jpeg
    52E11A7D-3561-4C4A-B5D8-2B8C4ABCF1E1.jpeg
    602.1 KB · Views: 18
I don't know about what price people sell baby goats for but I just wanted to say your little girl is so cute!

Hello all! I am new here!
I have a small goat heard that i started last year and we now have our first kids that are ready to go! Mom and dad are both NDxfainting. My goats are not registered. The kids have had 2 CDT vaccines and been wormed twice and been treated for goat lice twice(for just incase lol). Im having trouble deciding what to price them for? From what i paid for my goats and them being full grown i feel like $300 would be a good price? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Adding a picture of our little girl ☺️
I agree on $300. I've seen a few goat for sale ads on craigslist and the average is about $300

300 sounds right for that breed. Sometimes people give away males in other breed groups. But fainting goats are different. So..how do you resist the urge...to go boo😁 I would be ever so tempted. I also like hearing the mini pigs oink at pet shops..oh and guinea pigs.lol

300 sounds right for that breed. Sometimes people give away males in other breed groups. But fainting goats are different. So..how do you resist the urge...to go boo😁 I would be ever so tempted. I also like hearing the mini pigs oink at pet shops..oh and guinea pigs.lol
Oh you cant resist the urge 😅 my male NigerianxFainting does it alot! He can step on a twig and fall over 😂

Back
Top Bottom