How to gain weight?

my 3 step program to how I gained weight... (I used to be 115 and 5'5")

1.) Have a baby

2.) Have another baby

3.) get a job at a pizza place right after your 6 weeks....

Now I am 180
hit.gif

On a more serious note... somehow weight just happens with age.

p.s. I used to be the same way... actually would have seizures because I would just forget to eat. I can't forget anymore... I am always hungry.

Last edited by a moderator:
My sons get super thin if they don't excercise. They have to do calisthenics and weight training. Also, watch your sugar intake. It makes some people LOSE weight.

Last edited:
i horseback ride for hours each week. also, cleaning the duck pen can be quite the exercise! especially in the winter with layers and layers of hay....

Quote:
man...add another baby and nix the pizza place job and you have me lol. I may not work at the pizza place but for a while there after I had the last baby I was probably giving them the most $ they have ever made lol.

When I was your age I had the same problem, I eat like crazy and was never able to put on any lbs. I just started to work out so at least I would have good looking skinney muscles LOl. age will do some of the work and I feel your pain with your appearance. just keep eating and stay fit the rest will come. look at it this way at least your not FAT!!!. now that I am older I am putting on a few 5-10 lbs every yr and it feels a little strange to have to unbutton my pants after a big meal.

AL

well i'd try 2 things...#1...i'll give you my diet..its AWESOME for getting fat!
hmm.png
and #2...get your thyroid checked!!! honest...get it checked..its a simple blood test. good luck!
hugs.gif

Ditto on the bloodwork! Inability to gain or maintain weight is frequently a red flag for something systemic going on.

When I was a kid, my parents struggled to keep their weight up, and I can remember them making giant milkshakes every night! I can't even imagine having a problem like that now.
roll.png

One thing that seems to be lacking in lots of diets, especially young peoples', is an abundance of *healthy* fats, high in Omega-3. I also don't think that most people get enough quality protein, but that's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom