How to get broad breasted bronze turkeys to live longer?

wonderlandfly

Chirping
Aug 29, 2023
I have two amazing broad breasted bronze turkeys that I fell in love with. They like to follow me around the yard wherever I go and they can be klutzy but funny. They honestly act very similar to doggies.

Anyway, I know this breed is not known for having a huge lifespan, but I was wondering is there any way to prolong it for many many years?

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_3579.jpeg
    IMG_3579.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 94
I have two amazing broad breasted bronze turkeys that I fell in love with. They like to follow me around the yard wherever I go and they can be klutzy but funny. They honestly act very similar to doggies.

Anyway, I know this breed is not known for having a huge lifespan, but I was wondering is there any way to prolong it for many many years?

Thank you
Free ranging, lots of exercise. quality low protein turkey feed that has the essentials they need but not the protein. Purina's 12% protein Game Bird Maintenance feed may help this variety live longer.

Free ranging, lots of exercise. quality low protein turkey feed that has the essentials they need but not the protein. Purina's 12% protein Game Bird Maintenance feed may help this variety live longer.
Thank you so much for the advice

Back
Top Bottom