My mom is a chain smoker. I am allergic to smoke; can't sleep at her house. My BIG problem is she is killing herself (smoking AND on oxygen). Y'all can't help me with that. My LITTLE problem - hope you can help - is that she gave me a gorgeous purse for Christmas and it REEKS. It is canvas with leather trim. I have tried airing it out. I have tried Febreeze. I tried putting it in a padded pillowcase with a couple dryer sheets and cooking it in the dryer for 40 minutes. No dice. What can I do? Any ideas?