How to post article?

I tried looking for that, but there’s nothing under navigation.
View attachment 3427011
It may be because you haven't posted enough to have access to creating an article yet. Get your post count up and I believe that "post article" button will appear. (Post pics of your birds, welcome some newbies in the forums, etc...)But just to make sure, I'll tag the expert. :D

@Nifty-Chicken

This platform has changed since I posted this. Here are current instructions...

Click on the Article tab at the top of the page...
View attachment 3427003

Then click on post article...
View attachment 3427004
It may be because you haven't posted enough to have access to creating an article yet. Get your post count up and I believe that "post article" button will appear. (Post pics of your birds, welcome some newbies in the forums, etc...)But just to make sure, I'll tag the expert. :D

@Nifty-Chicken
Ok that makes sense. Thanks!

@Nifty-Chicken
Yup! In order to post an article, you must have a certain number of posts on the forum first. This is to prevent spam and improve the quality of the articles posted.

I tried looking for that, but there’s nothing under navigation.
Keep participating in the forum by commenting and creating threads to increase your post count and the "Post Article" button will eventually become available for you.

Back
Top Bottom