1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

How to submit a post

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Heartforchickens, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Heartforchickens

Heartforchickens Out Of The Brooder

Jan 13, 2011
    South Alabama
    I have just registered on BYC and cannot figure out how to submit a post. Can someone be of help? Thank You

2. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

On a thread? There should be a yellow button on the top right hand corner of the top post that says "post reply". Click that. [​IMG]
    Or if you know how to get there and can't figure out how to post it, there's a little grey and blueish button underneath the text box on the left side.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  3. acid_chipmunk

acid_chipmunk Polish Silkies d'Uccles O my!

Mar 29, 2010
    If you are trying to start a thread, because of spammers, that has been blocked for new members until you are here for a little while.

4. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Quote:Is that for all the forums except New Members? Otherwise how could s/he have started this one?

5. acid_chipmunk

acid_chipmunk Polish Silkies d'Uccles O my!

Mar 29, 2010
    Quote:Is that for all the forums except New Members? Otherwise how could s/he have started this one?

Very true. I am not awake yet this morning. Oops [​IMG]

6. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    As eenie114 said:

On a thread? There should be a yellow button on the top right hand corner of the top post that says "post reply". Click that.
    Or if you know how to get there and can't figure out how to post it, there's a little grey and blueish button underneath the text box on the left side.

Also see the forum Guide under Frequently Asked Questions​

7. Heartforchickens

Heartforchickens Out Of The Brooder

Jan 13, 2011
    South Alabama
    Thanks for your help. I did it! Everyone stay warm in this cold weather.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by