How to Tell a Fertile vs INfertile Egg (Pictures)

Pics
The bottom egg I collected Friday, the top one on Saturday. I left them out at room temperature and opened them Sunday. I put them in a warmish place, hoping that the bullseye would become more obvious, but maybe that only happens at full incubation temperature? If I incubated the egg for a day or two, would that make it more obvious when I open it? I'd like to set some of these eggs late next week and maybe I need to put the roo in with this hen in a sectioned off area for a day or two (although I am trying to avoid that if possible).

Hi all I am new to chickens and this forum. I found a website about candeling eggs and it shows how to tell fertile without cracking them. Here is the link. All you "chicken pros" let me know what ya think.

http://shilala.homestead.com/candling.html

I also want to thank you guys for having this forum I have already learned alot /img/smilies/smile.png.

OH OH I hope putting this link isnt against the rules if it is please let me know just trying to help thanks

Thanks 4/t site, very helpful.

im a newbie but thinking fertile?

I have a few other pics of the same egg. Ill see if the glare is any better. Couldnt really get a good pic tho lol.

Back
Top Bottom