How to update a review image

myfavoritechicken

Songster
6 Years
Apr 16, 2017
Texas
I wanted to update the product image for the ChickenGuard Automatic Coop Door because it is featuring an image of a previous version from a few years ago and the design has changed since. How do I update the image please?

I wanted to update the product image for the ChickenGuard Automatic Coop Door because it is featuring an image of a previous version from a few years ago and the design has changed since. How do I update the image please?
On the Review, do you see an Item Tools link at the top right? If you have the correct permissions, you should have the ability to set a new "Cover Image"

On the Review, do you see an Item Tools link at the top right? If you have the correct permissions, you should have the ability to set a new "Cover Image"

Thanks for your reply. I don't see an item tools link, what entails obtaining the correct permissions?

Can you post a link to what you are wanting to update so I can make sure we are looking at the same thing?

Hello, I was just following up to see if we figured out how to update the product images on the ChickenGuard review page please.
The review was not created by you, so only the person who posted it can make changes. You might try getting hold of that member to see if they will do it for you.

Keep in mind that the product they used a picture of is the product they reviewed.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom