How would you go about breeding a mottled naked neck?

Scales and I do remember some spots along his eyelid. I'll see if I can get a good picture showing this. I should mention that he is hatchery stock.
It could be something to do with genetics causing the dots? I doubt it would be linked to the mottling of the feathers, meaning it could show up. Unless it's a skin condition.

So what I was thinking was on his face must have been pigment that was coming in to line his eyelids. I do still see and always have noticed a light mottling on his legs and feet. Of course it's not like thick mottling but spread out over his legs and feet (white with small black spots) this concerning? As a chick, he was almost white with a black X in the middle of his back. He feathered in white with black spots (if I'm not mistaken but to be completely honest, I may be mistaken) them his adult feathers came in black with white mottling. He's a tiny bantam (smaller than the others) with luxurious and long sickle feathers. He favors my Serama in his stance but I feel confident that he's an OEGB, just a smaller one

Back
Top Bottom