Howdy!

Country Chick Mandy

In the Brooder
Jun 9, 2018
A94B3B46-45BA-476E-BA6D-080557FFC1B6.jpeg
453C242E-C943-4816-89A1-494C592FC6F3.jpeg
B57593E0-625C-4FF5-B65C-AA004BC60099.jpeg
Hello y’all!
My name is Mandy and I currently reside in PA with my boyfriend and step daughter. I was born and raised in Greenville, SC. I am new to owning chickens myself (mainly as pets), but have been around and helped with my boyfriend’s dad and stepmom’s flocks for over 5 years now. They are a fascinating creature to me and I have come to know and love them! We currently have a silkie, 2 frizzles, 1 sizzle(silkie/frizzle cross), and 8 silkie and frizzle eggs in the incubator! These girls all came from the in-laws’ flocks. I’m so excited to start this little venture! I’m currently working at a Veterinary clinic as an assistant (I’m in school to become a Technician). We also have my Boston Terrier(Who will be 10 on the 4th of July) named Daffney, a 4 year old bearded dragon named Thor, and 2 Steppe Runners named Schmeegle and Schmaggle (Schmee and Maggie for short). We are waiting on our new addition (a female chocolate lab) to be born. She’s due on Father’s Day. We don’t have a name picked out yet. My hobbies include: flower gardening; raising moths(so far I’ve raised Lunas, Cercropias, Chinese Moon Moths, and now my Promethia eggs just hatched; hiking; and just being outdoors! If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask!

Back
Top Bottom