Hows the weather today?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by shadowpaints, Nov 15, 2009.

1. shadowpaints

shadowpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    Today, in Rigby, Idaho its a balmy 21 but it feels like 11 out there. glad the ponies have a thick coat of fur on! the chooks thought i was crazy when i opened the coop door this morning.. only very few have ventured outside.. only to venture right back in to their heated coop! tonite its supposed to get down to 9 degrees BRR!

whats the weather in your neighborhood?

2. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    It is 29 and trying to snow. We had snow overnight and the clouds are spitting the occasional flake at the moment.

3. hen-thusiast

hen-thusiast Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Utah
    Beautiful clear, crispy morning. Except the fact it's in the 20's and there is snow on the ground. I love mornings like this. That is mornings before the Salt Lake Valley air pollution sets back in. [​IMG]

4. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

Well, I hate to make you depressed but at the moment, 10:45am, it is sunny and 69.1 degrees. The chickies are out sun bathing and I have been cleaning one of our old pens to rebuild it so we can move the birds around. It is supposed to be 81 today. Florida in fall is great. It makes up for those 3 months of 95 degrees with 95% humidity. But I do miss the snow.

5. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Well it's not too bad here....it's kind of overcast and very cool. Hopefully we will have weather like we did yesterday....sunny and 68*. [​IMG]

6. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Weather here is nice but windy...68* right now, at 9:56 in the a.m. Hopefully won't get too much warmer today.

7. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Cloudy/overcast and around 35 degrees.

8. bmack42

bmack42 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 14, 2009
    massachusetts
    its 62 degrees, light rain. and foggy.

9. pinkchick

pinkchick "Ain't nuttin' like having da' blues"

May 30, 2008
    Washington State
    Cold, dark, blustery, windy and of course here in lovely Washington State it is RAINING!

10. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Its sunny here today and supposed to be in the 40s. It feels brisk has that smell in the air that reminds me of Thanksgiving.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by