Hubby can cook! Post pics of dishes/foods your husband cooked

We love seafood in our house and I always get elected to do the honors, so I like to treat my DW & DD to an epicurian delight.

AL

Stuffed sea Bass
10364_seminerio_seafood_night_001.jpg

Stuffed Cod
10364_seminerio_seafood_night_002.jpg

Stuffed Flounder
10364_seminerio_seafood_night_005.jpg

Broiled Shrimp Kabobs
10364_seminerio_seafood_night_004.jpg

The seafood feast complete with a slab of grilled Blackfin Tuna
10364_seminerio_seafood_night_006.jpg

Quote:
lau.gif
What?!?! ....you mean YOU cook it? It really doesn't just appear?

Jeesh, ...next thing you're gonna say is that there is no laundry fairy that just makes dirty clothes appear perfectly folded back in DH's dresser drawers!...

My DH conveniently forgot how to cook as soon as we moved in together! And I know the man can...heck we took home-economics together 19 years ago...so i've SEEN him do it
big_smile.png
!! But still ...he insists he just "can't" remember how. He did try to make me and the kids scrambled eggs and bacon once. He never left the kitchen and it took him over an hour... it was near lunch by the time he finished... but it was kinda sweet
smile.png

My favorite has been the couple of times he came home over the years and said "I'm not hungry tonight, don't worry about cookin'"....Um...thanks, the kids and I will be just fine without food too
smack.gif

-Jessa (food magician and laundry fairy
wink.png
)

I cook 99% of the meats...all outdoors. When its raining or the woodstove is in use, I cook on that. Usually soups and stews are a 8 or 10 hour deal, slow cooked as well.

My dutch ovens are used almost daily here

Pork..slow cooked for 6 hours or so

1248527096_ASEAq-L.jpg

Cornish X roasted up

PC16388-L.jpg

Nothing like doing it the way it was designed to be...

PC16387-L.jpg

1248526911_sDugo-L.jpg

Quote:
Ahhh!! You are my hero!! I love doing it that way too...if the woodstoves burnin, somethings cooking! My neighbors think I'm nuts because i spend so much time cooking outdoors in the firepit..Yeeees, we have a perfectly good oven/stove... but THIS is what I LOVE!

Thanks for sharing!!
-Jessa

I don't recall taking photos of any complete meals I have cooked, but I do perform about 95% of the cooking in my home.

I can show some of the bread I bake though.

A couple of loaves of cinnamon-raisin swirl
Dun_Hagan%25252Bcinnamon-raisin%25252Bbread%25252BFebruary%25252B2007.jpg

Typical DunHagan standard whole wheat.
4087666961_7831db02fa_z.jpg

I mill my own flour and bake 95% of the bread that we eat in my family.

A.T. Hagan :

I don't recall taking photos of any complete meals I have cooked, but I do perform about 95% of the cooking in my home.

I can show some of the bread I bake though.

A couple of loaves of cinnamon-raisin swirl
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...on-raisin%252Bbread%252BFebruary%252B2007.jpg

Typical DunHagan standard whole wheat.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2761/4087666961_7831db02fa_z.jpg?zz=1

I mill my own flour and bake 95% of the bread that we eat in my family.

And yet the bottle of Jameson is empty! You can not make coffee without Jameson!!!!​

Yeah I saw that too, an empty Jameson Bottle............... why do you temp our Pallets sooooooo LOL.

Back
Top Bottom