HUGE BYC Contest – Pics W/ Tudy- FB Tags - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Nifty-Chicken, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Are we allowed to go to different TSC? [​IMG] Going to have to get alot of ppl on FB...

Also whats the link to your FB?

AC

2. Sweetfolly

Sweetfolly Songster

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
    Tudy needs some color - is it okay if I print her out and color her in before I take her out to the feed store? [​IMG]

3. ic46750

ic46750 In the Brooder

Feb 12, 2010
    Sorry dont plan on getting on face book! Dont like contests that make you do something that is so open to the public. Anyone can run with your pics and other information once your freinds, friends get ahold of it. Maybe someday you will have one that is more of a drawing and open to everyone.

4. JordanFamily

JordanFamily Songster

Feb 4, 2008
    Archie, MO
    Quote:You can go to as many stores as you like but different people need to be in the pic and those people need to tag the pic... I think that is how it works... tell me if I'm wrong....
    [​IMG]

5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator

Quote:Great question! You can only submit one picture, even if you go to different feed stores. If you were with 5 other people (18+) you could all go to different feed stores and take pictures and each of you could submit a picture and have the others tag themselves in each picture.

I updated "Detail #8" to hopefully make it more clear. [​IMG]

6. lotzahenz

lotzahenz Songster

Aug 28, 2008
    Lexington, Kentucky
    I am sure Tudy will want to eat lunch, shame we can't let her get a pic made there too!

Thank you, I WON the last contest!! I am so proud. I guessed closest to the date of the 80K. WTG BYC. I love the FB page too.

HenZ

7. ChickenPox

ChickenPox Songster

Feb 2, 2011
    Middle GA
    Quote:Great question! You can only submit one picture, even if you go to different feed stores. If you were with 5 other people (18+) you could all go to different feed stores and take pictures and each of you could submit a picture and have the others tag themselves in each picture.

Confusing, but I think I get it! Haha! So our points would count for the pic that we submit for ourselves for say 5 folks. And the other 4 folks would upload thier pics (even if it's the same group) and thier points would count too! So basically the best odds are to find 8 other willing bodies (over the age of 13) to tag themselves in the pic and "like" BYC on facebook? The most points anyone can get is 9, correct?

I'm sure everyone is wondering what they can do to increase thier chances! [​IMG] Most of my chicken friends don't live near me, but that's ok, I will recruit some more! [​IMG]

8. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Way cool!! This should be really fun!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I would bet that we could get a bunch of AZ peeps together to do this....

10. Momagain1

Momagain1 Songster

Feb 13, 2011
    Central IL

Confusing, but I think I get it! Haha! So our points would count for the pic that we submit for ourselves for say 5 folks. And the other 4 folks would upload thier pics (even if it's the same group) and thier points would count too! So basically the best odds are to find 8 other willing bodies (over the age of 13) to tag themselves in the pic and "like" BYC on facebook? The most points anyone can get is 9, correct?

I'm sure everyone is wondering what they can do to increase thier chances! [​IMG] Most of my chicken friends don't live near me, but that's ok, I will recruit some more! [​IMG]

haha...does chickenmath count for this?? LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: