HUGE BYC Contest – Pics W/ Tudy- FB Tags - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Nifty-Chicken, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator

Quote:See a few posts after yours regarding submitting multiple pics.

Regarding our BYC Page, please make sure you like us: http://www.facebook.com/raisingbackyardchickens

Quote:YES, in fact we were going to make it a requirement to color her first! [​IMG] So, while not a requirement, it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to give her some color! [​IMG]

Quote:This is our very first contest where we are leveraging Facebook's tools to help us track a really tricky contest. Most of our contests, drawings, etc. (and we have LOTS) have all been here and open to all members. [​IMG]

Quote:Ya, it's a little confusing... we were trying to find fun ways where peeps could get more submission points. [​IMG]

Here is an example:

Me and 5 friends go to one feed store and take a pic of all six of us AND Tudy. We then go to 5 other stores and take pics.

I would submit a pic to the BYC Facebook Page and tag all the others. I'd get 6 submission points.
    Another person in the group would submit their picture and tag all the others and get 6 submission points.
    and on and on.

Hope that makes sense.

2. ChickenPox

ChickenPox Songster

Feb 2, 2011
    Middle GA
    Clear as mud! [​IMG] It's all good though. Should be a blast. I tell folks about this site all the time anyway, and the feed store guys already know I'm a little strange.....hee hee!

3. Nifty-Chicken

Simple version: Take a picture with Tudy at a feedstore, upload it to our FB Page , tag the peeps in the picture. Easy Peasy!

4. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

GammaPoppyLilyFlutter Love Comes with Feathers

Jun 26, 2010
    California
    Okay, I'm entering. A new, free worth-$600-dollar coop potential offer is too tempting to ignore [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap

I am SOOO gonna do this. Our feed store is soo ecclectic it isn't even funny.

6. RedReiner

RedReiner Songster

Nov 7, 2010
    Monroe, Wa
    Quote:There is one here that is also!! they sell chicks to furniture!! lol they got everything in there!

7. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

Jun 26, 2010
    California
    Just a question: Is it okay if somebody enters it from their facebook page when THEY don't have a BYC account but then they tag me and add my username in the description? Do I still get points?

8. Nifty-Chicken

The person uploading the page to Facebook is the one that gets the points for all the peeps in that picture. They don't have to be members of BYC to upload pics to our Facebook page and enter the contest.

9. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

Jun 26, 2010
    California
    Darn [​IMG]

10. Coopa Cabana

Coopa Cabana My Coop Runneth Over . . .

Aug 30, 2009
    Colorado
    My Coop
    Oh Chicken Poo!! (can I say that?) [​IMG]

I'm not on FB - so here's wishing all the rest of you a great time - sounds like fun!

And kudos to Handcrafted Coops - that's a VERY generous prize!! BYC sponsors are the best! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: