HUGE BYC Contest – Pics W/ Tudy- FB Tags - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Nifty-Chicken, Mar 4, 2011.

1. snapkrackelpop19

snapkrackelpop19 Songster

Aug 12, 2010
    Seattle
    Totally doing this! But a little confused about the submissions. So we can only enter one picture...how do we get more submissions?

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    YOU need a facebook and get your facebook friends to like the BYC and to like your picture as well over on BYC's facebook page. It's open to all the facebook friends of BYC too so it's a contest for facebook participants....I think I got that right ! Have a blessed day...Lovely chatting with you. Nancy

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  3. CoffeeCow

CoffeeCow Songster

Apr 29, 2010
    Washington, NC
    Very nice, I have to go to the feed store on tuesday, I guess we will make it a family trip [​IMG]

but....

Its chick season at the feed stores, If I go with the family, we will come home with a fuzzy stow-away in the buggy... We will definitely need that coop [​IMG]

4. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Quote:You're right! [​IMG] I know someone who needs one!

5. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    [​IMG]

6. daisychick

daisychick Incubator Tetris Master Consultant

Feb 8, 2009
    Colorado
    Ok so to make sure I understand. The maximum points one person can get is 10. If I take my 9 friends to the store and take a pic of all of us and we all do the tagging and liking. That would give me 10 points. I can only submit one picture so 10 point is the max per person. Correct?

7. CammieSilkie

CammieSilkie In the Brooder

Jul 29, 2010
    Massachusetts
    hmm, random question about this coop... is there any way to shut the door to the inside of the coop leading to the ramp?

8. MeatKing

MeatKing Songster

What a great contest [​IMG] Gonna get my friend to print out Trudy, and then to the feed store I go!! My kids will like this [​IMG]

9. LindseyM12

LindseyM12 Songster

May 4, 2009
    North Carolina
    I'm not old enough.... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator

Quote:Correct, you can only submit one picture, but you can get up to 10 submission points if you get 10 people to Like our BYC page and tagged in the picture.

Quote:Exactly! There is a maximum of 10 points possible per person. That helps make sure that one person doesn't get 200 people together and hit all the feed stores in a metro area. [​IMG]

Quote:Not sure... I'll shoot them a note and ask.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: