HUGE BYC Contest – Pics W/ Tudy- FB Tags - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Nifty-Chicken, Mar 4, 2011.

1. HandcraftedCC

HandcraftedCC Hatching

Mar 5, 2011
    Quote:Thanks, we are really excited to be offering one of our portable coops to the BYC community!
    [​IMG]

2. HandcraftedCC

HandcraftedCC Hatching

Mar 5, 2011
    Quote:The ladder can be raised and secured to keep hens inside. Good Luck in the contest!

3. HandcraftedCC

HandcraftedCC Hatching

Mar 5, 2011
    You can also become a friend of "Handcrafted Coops" on Facebook - the more chicken peeps joined together the better!

4. Coopa Cabana

Coopa Cabana My Coop Runneth Over . . .

Aug 30, 2009
    Colorado
    My Coop
    Quote:Thanks, we are really excited to be offering one of our portable coops to the BYC community!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] to BYC HCC!!

5. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    Quote:Exactly! There is a maximum of 10 points possible per person. That helps make sure that one person doesn't get 200 people together and hit all the feed stores in a metro area. [​IMG]

So if you are left with 100 people who each have the maximum 10 points, how do you decide the winner? I want to participate, I am trying to wrap my brain around the rules first.

BTW...I like that coop!!!​

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  6. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator

Winners will be chosen randomly from a list, so if I posted a pic with 5 people and you posted a pic with 10 people, you'd have double the chance of winning. If by some crazy reason every single person posts a pic with 10 people tagged in each picture, everyone's chances of winning will be the same.

7. lotzahenz

lotzahenz Songster

Aug 28, 2008
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Tudy is all ready for her road trip: Here is mine and my daughters Tudies. We had fun making them.

Later, off to TSC for some photo ops. HenZ

[​IMG]

8. Nifty-Chicken

Wow, great job! Tudy and Tudy look FANTASTIC!!!

Can't wait to see some of the very first pics be uploaded!!!

9. kasey08

kasey08 Aunt Kasey's Farm

Mar 29, 2010
    Scottsboro, AL
    So everyone tagged in the photo has to have a BYC account? Or just a facebook account?

10. Nifty-Chicken

Just facebook. In the past all of our contests have been for BYC members only. We wanted to open this one up a bit more. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: