Humans are the worst predators

*sigh* I do think there are some broken moral compasses in this world. I do not believe that anyone is a bad person or a good person, but there definitely good and bad decisions. I wish people could sometimes think about others before they make decisions like that.

Like ask for things instead of steal?
I personally would share eggs, chicks, too I have no urge to see anyone starve.
I catch someone stealing though ohhhh buddy they better call the law on me because eventually i'll do it but it is going to be a little while.
Im not one to waste the opportunity to have a human chicken, not at all.:)
*sigh* I do think there are some broken moral compasses in this world. I do not believe that anyone is a bad person or a good person, but there definitely good and bad decisions. I wish people could sometimes think about others before they make decisions like that.

Like ask for things instead of steal?
I personally would share eggs, chicks, too I have no urge to see anyone starve.
I catch someone stealing though ohhhh buddy they better call the law on me because eventually i'll do it but it is going to be a little while.
Im not one to waste the opportunity to have a human chicken, not at all.:)
Agreed!

I live a very peaceful life and want to be left alone...

...So peaceful that my nieces and nephews fondly call me Uncle Green because, well you can probably figure it out..

But I assure you this, encroach uninvited with ill intent on my little slice of heaven that I worked a lifetime to have and I will light up your world like the 4th of July...

This, I "manure" you not...

Last edited:
I live a very peaceful life and want to be left alone...

...So peaceful that my nieces and nephews fondly call me Uncle Green because, well you can probably figure it out..

But I assure you this, encroach uninvited with ill intent on my little slice of heaven that I worked a lifetime to have and I will light up your world like the 4th of July...

This, I "manure" you not...
:clap :lau :bow

Well im now the owner of three shiny new masterlocks.
Bonus I get to fiddle with locks every day no matter the temperature or weather....nice!
Bonus,bonus the chance to forget keys since im a focused individual at 7am.
A big thank you to all the folks with a case of the steals for complicating my routine, making mornings even more fun come rain or shine.🔒🌪❄⚡🙄
20200514_183002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom