humerus conversations.

I've heard of several people buying new cars or new used cars...and then hitting deer. Seems to happen that way doesn't it?

Just like someone I knew who didn't have health insurance and then got health insurance and the next day broke thier ankle. I suppose you might count em lucky but they swear it's because they got health insurance.
tongue.png

Quote:
ha ha pick on the little fat farmer with the antique spell checker
wink.png
. i don't pretend to know how to spell.
tongue2.gif

A STORY:

(NOTE: I'm not condoning the "law-breaking"....so don't castigate me for this story.)

I knew a Father and Son in Colorado who "poached" a deer "out-of-season" when they were cutting firewood. They put the deer in the bed of their pickup and covered it with cut firewood.

Down the road to home, the passed the Ranger Station and the Ranger (a friend of theirs) was out front by the road and they stopped and visited a few minutes.

After a little while, the Ranger said that they should probably get that firewood on to their house....before it "bled-to-death".
(Blood was dripping out of the pickup bed onto the rear bumper.)
lau.gif

Ha-Ha !!!
-Junkmanme-
old.gif

I don't know if the OP wanted just vegan-carnivore conversations or not but . . .

Many years ago I guy I served with the Army seemed to come back late from going home on weekends. He always seemed to have an excuse. After getting back late one weekend he claimed to have hit a deer on the way back to post. We gave him a hard time about since we didn't really believe him. The next weekend he came back in the car he had hit the deer with, complete with hair and blood stains.

just any funny convo or story. i'm going stir crazy with screaming jumping kids. i all for making video games more interactive. but the first few days of having a new system or game kills me if i can't get away. (it's been raining all day.)

Alas, I have no humorous stories but I did enjoy yours. I am a vegetarian except for meat I raise myself, mainly because of the way animals can be raised when raised solely for meat production. But raise up a rooster free-ranging my backyard, eating the best I can offer and enjoying himself with the ladies, and then kill him humanely - I have no problem eating him.

Back
Top Bottom