Humidity-sometimes ya just can't beat it.

Our thaw is good and over here as well. 14 inches fell overnight with winds from an unusual direction.

6 inches of snow in the roofed enclosed run this morning from the eaves. I threw straw over it, added scratch, went back in for coffee. :oops:

The mountains of snow around the green house and sunroom walls are reduced to a fraction of their former "grandeur". I was dreading going out in the rain to shovel the snow away from those walls, to make room for the next big dump. But, it appears that won't be necessary. Yay me.

You need one of this
ad72a283dd81ba8263f4bbee69546c64.gif

It will draw out all the humidity in a few minutes of operation.

A small wood stove would probably dry out a coop faster than anything. After reading this thread I may incorporate the ability to use one into my next coop.

Ummmmm but what about the curious and sometimes stupid antics of chickens that will peck anything new and possibly get their beaks chopped off?
Put it high on the wall. Build a wooden frame with a chicken wire in front of it ect, ect human landed the moon I am sure that the human raise will find a solution to this problem! :lau

Back
Top Bottom