14SSMITH

Hatching
Feb 8, 2023
Hi there everyone! This is my first time hatching Quails and we are on day 18!! We have had 15 baby's hatch as of right now but we still have about another 15 to go. The problem is that since they have started hatching the humidity has spiked up to 79 and I am concerned for the eggs that haven't hatched. How do I lower the humidity with out freezing out the newly hatched wet baby's? Also i have the Nurture Right 360.

Last edited:
I agree with Aart. When they hatch the chicks are wet and there can be moisture in the eggshells. It is normal for humidity to spike with all that additional moisture. From what I've seen I don't think it hurts them at all.

Hi there everyone! This is my first time hatching Quails and we are on day 18!! We have had 15 baby's hatch as of right now but we still have about another 15 to go. The problem is that since they have started hatching the humidity has spiked up to 79 and I am concerned for the eggs that haven't hatched. How do I lower the humidity with out freezing out the newly hatched wet baby's? Also i have the Nurture Right 360.
Perfectly normal :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom