Hungry post whelp bitch

Pics
Thx whelping is a lot of work, for the first few days, we got a good rhythm going now! I’m thinking, just like human babies I should be thankful that they are not really mobile cause ina few weeks that’s gonna be different!!!
You got to post more pics! They’re so precious!

Frenchton??? :idunno A Frenchie & a Boston??? That's awesome!!!! :wee
She is awesome. Best dog ever. I've always wanted a French bulldog since back in the 80's when a kennel I worked at had a few. Such goofy dogs. Matilda has avoided some of the problems of both breeds by being a mix. Plus she sits like a goof.

She is awesome. Best dog ever. I've always wanted a French bulldog since back in the 80's when a kennel I worked at had a few. Such goofy dogs. Matilda has avoided some of the problems of both breeds by being a mix. Plus she sits like a goof.

View attachment 1355243
She is a precious goof.

I'm just messin' with ya Nuts. :hugs
As Batty would say, punctuation is important here. :lau I feel better already! :p

You aren't helping & your horns are showing. :p

Every time I go to get puppy pictures, something happened. Black boy hurt his leg so he is being babied. If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Gloom, despair, agony on me.

Seriously, the bulldogs and the pugs are about as far away from a needle nose that you can get. Borzoi have almost no stops between nose and eye bridge while a bull dog never really gets started. And the funniest thing, they are all related.

Viva la difference!

Back
Top Bottom