Hunting.

i hunt as well as fish, coin collect, stamp collect, egg hatch, garden, work on cars, weld, and many other hobbies... too many probably my wife gets tired of them sometimes (video games)

Awwwww dang i wanted to be in the club! I hunt rabbits,deer,pheasants,squirrels, dove, soon waaterfowl,coyote, and raccons and possums if I get the chance.

i hunt! bow hunt deer, turkey.
my dog he deer hunts on his own and is more then sucsessful. i am 6' 4'' so you get an idea of how big he is, he weighs 235 lbs and has caught full sized doe and drug them home half alive
20950_getattachment.jpeg

Myself, my mother and father hunt. We live by the lake so our choices are pretty much limited to deer, turkeys, squirrels, and pheasants. We had a very successful season this year, all of us shot deer. We have a 4 year old Weimaraner that we take pheasant hunting with us. She had pups recently and we kept one to train for hunting as well, and she certainly has the nose for birds. She is 4 months old and keeps trying to eat my chickens and ducks!!

I bought myself a new Diamond Edge compound bow last year. It is an amazzzzing bow but I havent had any success deer hunting with it yet(nothing ever walks by my stand
barnie.gif
).

Oh! I forgot to mention the 17 coyotes we've killed over here!!! Darn things are everywhere and I will not lose anymore chickens to them!!

I am an avid deer hunter. I also hunt squirrels, and call predators. Have shot a couple of foxes, but need to shoot more next season to eliminate a chicken thief......

Back
Top Bottom