M&M's here....if I'm not careful I can go through an entire bag while reading all these posts! :rolleyes:
They need to quit making such awesome new flavors!:drool

I try to outwit my obsessions. Doing things like cut each M&M into quarters and pretend each quarter is one M&M, or drink a lot of water when I want to eat something. Anything to offset the urge to stuff my mouth and reduce calorie intake.

I try to outwit my obsessions. Doing things like cut each M&M into quarters and pretend each quarter is one M&M, or drink a lot of water when I want to eat something. Anything to offset the urge to stuff my mouth and reduce calorie intake.

I'm sitting in my office with my fellow RN and both of us agree that even using a pill cutter...that seems pretty dangerous. Sorry...both of us just have stories of pill cutters gone wrong.

Food is not really my problem.
I just got fat 3 years ago. (LAZY) Pretty much about the same time I started reading on BYC soo much!
:lau

It doesn't matter how lazy you. The only thing that matters is calories in minus calories out. Fat is what happens when calories in exceeds calories out.

Back
Top Bottom