Hurricane Ophelia - Ireland

Pics
Goodness, we really cannot complain too much!

I went over to Clonmel this afternoon. Things are looking o.k... Lots of downed trees and branches along the road, saw one tree lying on a power line and another line down still. I hear Lidl's roof blew off. In general I think our county faired o.k. though :)

Goodness, we really cannot complain too much!

I went over to Clonmel this afternoon. Things are looking o.k... Lots of downed trees and branches along the road, saw one tree lying on a power line and another line down still. I hear Lidl's roof blew off. In general I think our county faired o.k. though :)
It is great that you are doing well over there!

We may be doing better over here in California--We might get some rain tomorrow--First rain in several months here

You guys still stay safe, hurricane, windy rain storm, plus a potential for another hurricane. Infrastructure can only handle so much of constant pounding. Make sure you're stocked up just in case. Right now most folks are saying "that wasn't so bad" and not thinking about the next storm too much. Once public officials send out warnings people get crazy. You folks are certainly in our thoughts and prayers.

Ireland is a bit shell shocked and things are still a bit crazy here, but we're staying positive. It's all we can do, really. The next storm is a big concern, especially for the places left vulnerable after Monday's storm, but all we can do is take things day-by-day.

@ronott1 I hope that rain comes for you guys and enough of it!

Back
Top Bottom