Husbands Too Nice for Their Own Good

I have one!!!!! Yesterday i recieved an R-com PRO in the mail (i was expecting it) . The R-com is my favorite incubator and i dreamed of someday getting one. This was not a good time financially, as for most people. SO....... i found an R-com PRO someone was selling online for $275. It was never used, and the guy was getting divorced and was selling all his McCaw hobby stuff. When i told my Husband, Who thinks i dont need any more birds, He said GET IT!!!!! So i got it
smile.png
This was the worst time EVER to find such a deal........do i deserve to complain??
hide.gif
DH=
hugs.gif

Possumpoint, what a sweet husband you have! I can tell you both have very loving hearts.

That first story about the "clown pants" had me laughing so hard, I had tears running down my face. I have got to have my husband read that tonight!
lol.png

If I ask my husband a question that seems reasonable to me, but he's worried there's no "good" way to answer it, then he just says, "I'm not answering that." One time, he was joking about it and said he wasn't falling into that trap. I started joking (ala Star Wars) "Luke, it's a trap!" So, now he answers those types of questions with, "Luke! Luke! It's a trap!" Then we always have a big laugh!

lau.gif
these stories are funny and sweet.

My brother in law has razzed my sister for years, because I always fix hubby's dinner plate for him and take it to him at a TV tray in the living room (one thing I have never managed to get the guys to do is eat dinner at a dinner table - unless it's a holiday).

My sister has been "mad" at me for years for this every time he razzes her. Then she found out that my Hubby washes my dishes every night for me, and she took THAT to brother in law with a smug look -
lau.gif
I doubt he will complain that she doesn't "serve" him his dinner anymore.

Meri

Well .... My hubbys a saint..... He allows me to have chickens spend the winter mo. in what he calls now the bird room. I keep the breeds that I want to have hatching eggs from down there . He let me get two ducks which are now 60 or more ducks and he built them a pond and housing . We have 4 inside dogs and my feed bill in out of control. So that leads to NOW we have goats
MY children are HUGE into 4h and we travel all summer and do 4 to 5 fairs each yr. We have always just had the small animals but now the kidz are bigger and want to try there hands at either goats or sheep sooooo I just kinda fell into two registered nigerian doelings ( they were free) He comes home from mexico and first thing out of his mouth "What the HE@@ is That!!!!" Goats I reply.... He walks over to take a closer look grumbling under his breath the entire time and then stalks off into the house.
A couple days later he is drinking his coffee and looking out at them playing and jumping in the manner of goats and starts just belly laughing and says " I guess they are kinda cute" time moves forward and yesterday he going threw some papers on the computer and come across the goats reg. paperwork. He turns to me and says " I didn't know they had papers?" I reply Yes honey they do.. What are they worth? He asks I say "in an good economy 200 to 300 now around 150.00 . Later out of the blue he says " You know I love goat cheese " Why don't you get the girls a boyfriend" Well, you know me ... an open invite to get more goats lol Late last night.... He researchs them a bit and finds out they don't usually just have one baby but litters and he calls to me " Honey, Looks like your in the goat breeding buiness" with a Huge grin on his face... I LOVE THAT MAN SO!!!!!!!

I thought I'd add another one that had me in hysterics.

Years ago (about 23) the bathroom sink was plugged up. We'd only been married about a year and a half. My hubby prided him as a real handyman and fixes everything around here himself. He actually is great at fixing any problem we have.

Anyway, he dutifully got under the sink and unscrewed the drain pipe (the "P" trap) and then, really, really carefully, very slowly, holding it just right, lifted it up over his head and while saying "see, didn't spill a drop!" .... dumped it into the sink!

I was literally rolling on the floor as he 'humphed' out of the bathroom, his head soaking wet. I think his dignity was hurt for a while but he got over it quickly and was soon laughing with me.

He's so great... he fixes things and gives me things to laugh at at the same time!
lol.png

Quote:
Welcome to the wide world of Nigerians! I haven't really reduced prices much on mine. I did a herd reduction to cut my herd in half and I wanted them to move fast so I priced them a little lower. They went extremely fast. You won't be sorry with Nigies. I love mine and can't wait for kidding season again!

My hubby is just like everyone else's he's a saint and a softy. He has always let me run away with my animal ambitions and knew when he married me that was part of the deal. We have 7 indoor cats, a retired racing greyhound, umpteen trillion chickens it seems and of course our goat herd which is around 20ish right now. Was pushing 40, but I chose to cut the numbers. He occasionally complains about the feed bill since we are bugeted, but even at my times when I want to sell out from stress and heartbreak he always says, "you know you'd never live with yourself if you did." He's right.

Who is it who is outside looking for eggs? Who was it who discovered our first Self Blue OE egg and came to me and led me to the cage to see it. He was so tickled and had to let me get it out of the cage since he knew how thrilled I'd be to have it. LOL He's the love of my life and I never will see a day when we won't be together. It makes me feel good reading everyone else's stories too and seeing they have what I have too. A loving hubby.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom