I-25 Egg Train

I know, timing is everything. The birds in KS just now became available and those are the ones I'd be in the biggest hurry for if I want them, and the TX location is someone who may have birds for me later this year so that isn't a now thing, at least so far. If she sends me a message that she suddenly has what I want, it all changes LOL.
I have a friend driving out from KS on the 12th. Is that too late? She's in Emporia though. I could see if she is headed to lawrence for anything anytime soon. Or if the seller could meet her in Topeka the day she leaves, maybe she can swing through there. She's a chicken person so I know she'd be more than willing to bring them if she has the room.

I have a friend driving out from KS on the 12th. Is that too late? She's in Emporia though. I could see if she is headed to lawrence for anything anytime soon. Or if the seller could meet her in Topeka the day she leaves, maybe she can swing through there. She's a chicken person so I know she'd be more than willing to bring them if she has the room.
I will ask and let you know - I don't think it will be too late but never know.

Is there anyone heading from NM to Denver area anytime in the next month? I have some chicks to send to someone in Denver and would like to get them a ride if possible. Thanks!

Is there anyone heading from NM to Denver area anytime in the next month? I have some chicks to send to someone in Denver and would like to get them a ride if possible. Thanks!

I am just south of Pueblo, if you can get them a ride to here or close, like Colorado City, I am pretty sure we can get them the rest of the way. How many, what breed, how old?

I am just south of Pueblo, if you can get them a ride to here or close, like Colorado City, I am pretty sure we can get them the rest of the way. How many, what breed, how old?
Thank you, but I think I'm going to keep them for now. I need the VH male for my vulture hock project and I think I can find a home for the bantam close by. If the other pullet that I have isn't carrying the VH recessive gene I'll keep her for breeding, if she is carrying it I can use her in the VH project as well.

Thanks!

Is anyone traveling from Florissant to Colorado Springs or Pueblo this week? Trying to find a ride for some hatching eggs.

Ugh I would LOVE to hatch some Jaers! ChickenCanoe says they are THE BEST for both hot and cold weather tolerance, and that they lay a large white egg pretty reliably. Where in Denver are you going, and when, next week? This is very tempting for me.

Back
Top Bottom