I-25 Egg Train

LOL yes I would say we would all tune in :) Hatch rate on twin eggs is extremely low in most cases. I participated in the NYD and Easter hatch-alongs, and both times someone had a twin egg that developed to a certain point and then both chicks died, I believe more than halfway through incubation.

Anyone in this group live around 8500 ft and have 1/2 dozen hatching eggs I could buy or trade for? LF Chicken, coturnix quail or small breed duck- I'm in Florissant area.

2 places I am interested in a ride for birds from, in case anyone is traveling the next few weeks - Lawrence, KS and Paradise, TX - I am right off I-25 but will meet wherever convenient for the traveler, and help with fuel.

Anyone in this group live around 8500 ft and have 1/2 dozen hatching eggs I could buy or trade for? LF Chicken, coturnix quail or small breed duck- I'm in Florissant area.

There will probably be someone closer, but I am at 8600 near Boulder or Estes Park. I have Mutts. I have a broody setting eggs due to hatch in a week.

2 places I am interested in a ride for birds from, in case anyone is traveling the next few weeks - Lawrence, KS and Paradise, TX - I am right off I-25 but will meet wherever convenient for the traveler, and help with fuel.

I just came back from a road trip to TX and KS! You just missed it. :(

I just came back from a road trip to TX and KS! You just missed it. :(

I know, timing is everything. The birds in KS just now became available and those are the ones I'd be in the biggest hurry for if I want them, and the TX location is someone who may have birds for me later this year so that isn't a now thing, at least so far. If she sends me a message that she suddenly has what I want, it all changes LOL.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom