I Absolutely Can't Wait!

Pics
Ok so here is an update, luckily I haven't lost another chick yet. They seem to be perking up a little bit more as well.

I can't help but to show off this sweet boy. He will be 8 weeks on the 9th. He is a BEW Mini Rex. He has nest eye and had bloat, slowly but surely he's getting better. Please excuse the mess, cleaning day is tomorrow. This is just a temporary place for him untill he gets better. Then he will be placed in a cage where all my other bunnies are. Of course separately though

Attachments

• IMG_20170704_194914800.jpg
    IMG_20170704_194914800.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 6
Oh wow, is it possible that the vaccine gave them Coccidiosis? What about the Marek's Vaccine? Will they end up with Marek's?
I don't inject my chickens with any vaccine.
I have no idea if they will get marks or not, but now that you mention it I am going to research and see how many people actually had their chickens get mareks with the vaccine.
Although I do not think mareks is as common as cocci.

I have no idea if they will get marks or not, but now that you mention it I am going to research and see how many people actually had their chickens get mareks with the vaccine.
Please let me know!

This was the first time ever having birds vaccinated and I've had nothing but problems.

Back
Top Bottom