I accidentally bought some eggs! Oops!!

The Lisser

Songster
9 Years
Mar 29, 2010
Foothills of North Carolina
Yeah, the incubator has been unplugged for a while, and sitting all lonely and egg-less. I told it that it would have to wait until spring before I put more eggs in it.

But then somehow last night I accidentally hit the "buy it now" button on an auction and DH accidentally sent some money via paypal to the seller! I don't know what happened!!
hu.gif
Oh well. I guess I'd better get the incubator plugged up.
celebrate.gif

Quote:
It must be something going around
idunno.gif
I got a new cabinet incubator last week and said I wasn't going to hatch until spring, but I bought eggs too!!
hide.gif

I wonder if we are the only ones???

edited for spelling

Last edited:
Sometimes we get possessed by the irrational finger spasms and hit the button, and we can't explain ourselves...

Or, we get overcome by temporary insanity and have no control over the finger that needs to click on "Buy it Now". Good explanation for the never ending flow of eggs shipped to the house.

I am obsessively watching an egg auction on ebay RIGHT NOW.
It ends in a few minutes and I may bankrupt my DH, but darn it, I MUST HAVE THESE EGGS.
There, is that "accidental" enough for you.
smile.png

If i had enough money, i would buy more eggs. I have an incubator, i have the brooder, the food.... but i already have some 1 month olds, so my mom wont let me. In a few months (say, in april) i will get some siklie eggs, and maybe some dutch or OEGB.

Oh, come on, everyone... Don't get me "accidentally" looking at eggs, too!
lol.png
I have a poultry show coming up where I'm coming home with new birds. Definitely, definitely have to hold off on hatching 'til spring.
duc.gif

Good luck to everyone having egg order-related accidents, though!

Back
Top Bottom